BboyFreezeBboyFreeze

Main News Games Reviews Stats

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Awesome

I like everything about this. Thats about it! Wait if there was some type of multiplayer mode it would make this game so BEAST!!

Zombie Break-in Zombie Break-in

Very Addicting

It's awesome how you made it kinda like Black Ops, but like what others said make your own game of your own imagination! Great job hope to play more games like this! I might make one zombie type game too, but i don't really know much coding..lol.

Mazeman Mazeman

Okay

It's okay, just needs a lot of time to remake it because it gets boring fast! I can see where you're going, but at least take some time to make it an awesome game. Keep this up and you will make a pretty good flash game! :) I know i'm not as good as you on making these RPG games, but you should teach me some coding..lol.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Best Adventure Game

The Chibi Knight Looks Like Meta Knight..LOL
Awesome Game..It Totally Rocks!!
Koolest Mini Adventure Game I Have Eva Played!!
You Should Make More Games Like This!!
10/10!!!

Big Pixel Zombies Big Pixel Zombies

This is kinda like box head

instead its 3d version. Nice Game!!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Addicting!!!

I played this for over an hour!! This game is awesome!! Best Addicting Game!!! 10/10!!

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Sick Ass Game!!

When i mean sick.. i mean awesome!! Every detail in here is the bomb!!! No wonder they put Hank in Newgrounds Rumble!! Overall..This Game Rocks!!!! 10/10 Tom Fulp!!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Best Game Eva!!

Tha best of the best game i have eva played!! Make more games like this!!!

Dadgame Dadgame

This game rocks!!

i was addicted to this cool game that i wanted to play this again and again!!!! 9 STARS!!! THUMBS UP!!

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

BEST GAME EVER!!

The start out show was cool!! It seem so realistic!! Like you are in the game!! And again BEST GAME EVER!!!!